DSC01690.JPG

ABOUT US

This is the page description.

 

—  ABOUT US —

 

MILK & HONEY LONDON IS A BRITISH FINE JEWELLERY HOUSE SPECIALISING IN BESPOKE MOUTH JEWELLERY (GRILLZ), WE DESIGN HANDMADE CUSTOM MOUTH JEWELLERY FOR CLIENTS ACROSS LONDON AND THE UK. OUR PRODUCTS ARE CREATED THROUGH THE USE OF TRADITIONAL METHODS COMBINED WITH MODERN DESIGN, WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON OUR FINE CRAFTSMANSHIP AND PREMIUM SERVICE.

 

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 20.28.58.png

CHOOSE YOUR METAL?

 

- STERLING SILVER -

Sterling silver is a popular metal for jewelry, silverware, and decorations, Fine silver, for example 99.9% pure silver, is generally too soft for producing functional objects; therefore, the silver is usually alloyed with copper to give it strength while preserving the ductility and appearance of the precious metal.

- WHITE GOLD - 

Is an alloy of yellow gold and at least one white metal, usually nickel or palladium. 18K white gold is 75% gold, and 14K white gold is 58.3% gold

- YELLOW GOLD -

18K gold is 75.0% gold and is recommended for fine jewellery. 18K gold is more expensive than 14K gold and the coloUr is a brighter, richer yellow coloUr than 14K gold. The other 25% is made up of other metals such as silver, copper, and zinc.

- ROSE GOLD -

Rose gold is an alloy of gold and copper, 75% gold, 22.5% copper, 2.75% silver, giving you a rich Redish / Pinkish finish, for a bold statement.

- DIAMOND SET -

Diamond set Grillz, is mainly built in two stages, Gold: your gold will be 10k, 14k or 18k white / yellow / rose as the base of your grill , Diamonds: we offer a range from SI / VS / VVS diamonds in a range of colours, this will sit on the face of the grill and ultimately create the finished diamond set look.

Please contact us if you have any questions?

 

CHOOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE?.

 

MILK & HONEY  

THE MILK AND HONEY EXPERIENCE OFFERS AN ARRAY OF CLASSIC GRILL DESIGNS SUCH AS SINGLE CAPS,

FANGS, TOP SET, BOTTOM SET, DRIP ECT. THESE ARE SIMPLE CAPS PLAIN OR VVS, MADE TO A PERFECT FIT.

(THIS EXPERIENCE IS NOT BESPOKE BUT IS JUST AS PERSONAL)

 

MILK & HONEY LONDON

MILK&HONEY LONDON EXPERIENCE (SPECIAL COMMISSIONS) OFFERS A PREMIUM SERVICE FOR ALL BESPOKE COMMISSIONS,

THIS IS A SERVICE IN WHICH THE CLIENT CAN CO -CREATE THEIR PERSONAL GRILLZ TO ANY CUSTOM DESIGN OF THEIR CHOICE,

WITH THE HELP OF OUR DEDICATED TEAM THIS PROCEDURE IS MAINLY FOR ONE OF A KIND/ INTRICATE DESIGNS.